This dude has a masters degree in Human Rights from the London School of Economics.
some people think that school food isnt all that bad and that we’re just whiny teenagers
u fucking get a rock solid jug of rotten milk then tell me that we’re just whiny teenagers
My freshman year of high school i got applesauce for lunch and when I opened it, a cloud of mold poofed out I feel this post on an emotional level
I broke my pb&j sandwich on the table once, it smashed into 7 pieces.
our hot dogs in elementary school were green
what the shit america
i once threw a chocolate chip cookie while emphasizing something in first grade…..it broke a window. and one kid got horribly sick because his uncrustable was filled with some form of near deadly mold
I girl at my sisters lunch table took a bite of her friends bread stick and their was an inch long piece of metal in it, if her friend had never taken that bite she would have swallowed it herself and died
once in third grade i had a chocolate milk and it tasted so bad i looked in it and it was all moldy. i threw up and had to go home.
last week (im a junior) there was a frog in the salad bar and a freshman boy picked it up with the salad tongs and threw it at me
our chocolate milk was gray and we squeezed grease from burger patties, using loads of napkins to soak it up
Once in second grade, i got chicken nuggets and inside wasn’t chicken but this sour white paste, and showed the lunch ladies and they told me to suck it up.
american horror story: school lunch
When I was in grade school a kid bit into his chicken nugget and there was a strange black hard thing inside that broke his tooth.
our hot dogs bounce 3 feet in the air
in 5th my sister and her friends had a contest to see whose steak would bounce the highest. one got up to 5 feet
- *One Direction comes on shuffle*
- Me: *presses skip*
- *One Direction comes on the radio*
- Me: OH MY FUCVVHJC I LOVE THIS SONG I LOVE THEM OH MY GOD THIS IS MY JAM EVERYONE GET OUT OF MY WAY I NEED TO DANCE, EVERYONE GET UP AND DANCE HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE FVCKGRDKUBFJ
- Woman: *on cellphone* Why am I leaving you? Why am I--I'll tell you why.
- Woman: Here's why. You don't respect me.
- Woman: You called me a whore in front of my children.
- Me: *says nothing, but has a face like O.O*
- Woman: You don't respect me. And you know, there some white chick here in the store, she walking, she heard me say that and she make a face.
- Woman: Because even she know you a piece of shit.